My name is Clara Travé. I'm a 14 years old. I live in Fortià with my parents in a house. I have one sister that her name is Cristina. I study in Castelló d'Empuries. My favourite subject is science. I play the guitar every friday. I like to stay with my friends. My favourites colours are: orange, red and purple and my favourite animal is the dog. I have a dog that her name is Pin. I would like be a vet. Also I like travelling to know the world better. I went to Mexik, New York, Cuba, Canada, Italy and Granada. In the next summer I will go to Islàndia and the next year I will go to California. I think that I am extroverted, nice (when I want), serious, loving and chaty. Then, I have a brown hair, a brown eyes, and I wasn't tall but neither short. I like wear striped shirts. I am like this!
|
lunes, 8 de enero de 2007
About me!
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario